Welcome to Lot 829!!

Hi there. I wanted to create a forum to keep in touch with my friends and my immediate and extended family when talking on the phone, e-mailing, or even writing a letter just isn't feasible. I'm hoping to update this site as often as I can, so be sure to bookmark this URL!

Regards,

Jon-Paul


Monday, January 19, 2009

A Pair of Days Off

Hey. This isn't really much of an occasion, but wanted to at least update whoever happens to read what's happening in my world in a few sentences. With the holidays a fleeting memory, I was able to get back on the saddle and once again hit the weight loss trail, this time around finishing what I started in mid 2007--getting to 250 lbs. I have less than 20 pounds to go, and really think I have the midset to get there, ideally before my birthday this summer, but I'd accept before the end of the year. A couple of days off I've taken this week and next week will serve as springboards for extra time at the gym running and a minimal amount of checking in with work.

More to come!

No comments: