A number of weeks ago I published a post on how my wife got a shout-out from Gary Vaynerchuk (Director of Operations, Wine Library, and star of the video Blog "Wine Library TV" aka "The Thunder Show") at http://lot829.blogspot.com/2008/07/birthday-shout-out-for-lynn-4-seconds.html . I thought I'd follow up with the news that my shout-out can now be heard on http://tv.winelibrary.com/2008/08/11/a-3-country-pinot-noir-challenge-episode-516/ .
I had an email exchange between Gary and Gary's assistant, Matt at the end of July. I was told by Matt that my shoutout WAS in fact slated for Episode 500 (the live webcast at CrushPad on July 10), but Gary obviously did not remember to do shout-outs that day. Since Gary was about to travel abroad, he asked that it be penciled in at the first taping of WineLibrary TV when he got back to the states.
Thank you, Gary! See you at the next event at the Wine Libary!
Welcome to Lot 829!!
Hi there. I wanted to create a forum to keep in touch with my friends and my immediate and extended family when talking on the phone, e-mailing, or even writing a letter just isn't feasible. I'm hoping to update this site as often as I can, so be sure to bookmark this URL!
Regards,
Jon-Paul
Regards,
Jon-Paul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment