Welcome to Lot 829!!

Hi there. I wanted to create a forum to keep in touch with my friends and my immediate and extended family when talking on the phone, e-mailing, or even writing a letter just isn't feasible. I'm hoping to update this site as often as I can, so be sure to bookmark this URL!

Regards,

Jon-Paul


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Visit to LBI

What an amazing day for a trip to the shore (I know some of you say 'beach', but I'm from New Jersey). Lynn, Max, and I packed up for a day of visiting with family at a beautiful beach house in Long Beach Island, co-rented by the Weisbrod's, People's, and Pepitone's. My mom, dad, sister Dionne, and brother-in-law Bob also visited for the day (my mom and dad were also celebrating their 41st wedding anniversary). It was Max's first extended visit to the beach this summer (not including a Sandy Hook lunch and sight-seeing trip earlier in the season), and Brayden's first time to play with Max on the beach. Well, the water was cool but bearable, and we remained at the beach for nearly 3 hours. After some time to clean up, Lynn, Max, and I headed back to the beach house and just visited for the remainder of the afternoon with everyone who also ventured back out of the sun (it was at this point I noticed I got A LOT of color, some would call it 'burn', I call it 'less pale'). When it neared Max's limit with visiting (and we always get warning signs from him), we headed out, but not before taking a few pictures (see album below).

A special thank you to Uncle Dennis, Aunt Grace, Theresa, Bruce, Brayden, Mike, and Laurie for inviting us down for the afternoon! And special congratulations to my mom and dad for another anniversary in the books!

No comments: