Welcome to Lot 829!!

Hi there. I wanted to create a forum to keep in touch with my friends and my immediate and extended family when talking on the phone, e-mailing, or even writing a letter just isn't feasible. I'm hoping to update this site as often as I can, so be sure to bookmark this URL!

Regards,

Jon-Paul


Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Tooth Fairy

Well, I had to put this out there, if only once. A sign my son is no longer a baby or toddler lies in the fact that he lost his first tooth this week. He was so good about it. He had been coached along the way why it happens, and how to help make it happen. He'd show me how he would wiggle it to make it looser and looser so when it comes out it would be practically painless. It was, and for that the Tooth Fairy made her first of many visits for him!

No comments: