This past weekend afforded me a rare opportunity to catch a live Giants game. With my dad down in Long Beach Island for a week with my mom, my Uncle Dennis needed a tailgating partner. So, I volunteered (twist my arm, haha). He picked me up around 12:45 for the 4:15 game, and we headed to East Rutherford. Good thing we went when we did. The lots were already clogged with NY and Dallas fans, all cooking, drinking, throwing around footballs, and everything else that goes along with the fun of tailgating. We cooked and ate and caught up on current events. After a while of that, it was time to pack up and head into the stadium.
On a good note, well.....you know how the game turned out!! Sorry all you Dallas fans!!!
Welcome to Lot 829!!
Hi there. I wanted to create a forum to keep in touch with my friends and my immediate and extended family when talking on the phone, e-mailing, or even writing a letter just isn't feasible. I'm hoping to update this site as often as I can, so be sure to bookmark this URL!
Regards,
Jon-Paul
Regards,
Jon-Paul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment