Halloween had a special meaning this year, as Mr. Max (clad in a terrific Superman costume) was slated to participate in Trick or Treating for the first time. While we've taken him out in the past and have outfitted him with various costumes, this year would put him in the position of doing his own candy collecting with Lynn or me at his side (Pictures of Max can be seen to the right).
Lynn took Max out in the afternoon for a while, and I took over when I got home from work. After around 90 minutes or so of venturing around the neighborhood, we paid a visit to my parents so they could get a look at him in his costume. Some pictures were taken, and after a short while, it was evident Max had his fill of the day, as fatigue rapidly set in.
Now the challenge is to gobble down all that candy!
Welcome to Lot 829!!
Hi there. I wanted to create a forum to keep in touch with my friends and my immediate and extended family when talking on the phone, e-mailing, or even writing a letter just isn't feasible. I'm hoping to update this site as often as I can, so be sure to bookmark this URL!
Regards,
Jon-Paul
Regards,
Jon-Paul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment