Welcome to Lot 829!!
Hi there. I wanted to create a forum to keep in touch with my friends and my immediate and extended family when talking on the phone, e-mailing, or even writing a letter just isn't feasible. I'm hoping to update this site as often as I can, so be sure to bookmark this URL!
Regards,
Jon-Paul
Regards,
Jon-Paul
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Christening in Vernon
This past Sunday saw the Christening of Thomas Patrick Kimball, son to Pat and Theresa Kimball (the best man and maid of honor at my wedding). Lynn and godparents Anthony and Jocelyn Nelson participated in the baptism with Pat and Theresa's family. Meeting up with everyone afterward was Steven, Eric, Max, and me. After the ceremony was a nice luncheon held at Milano's restaurant nearby. The food was terrific, and it was nice catching up with everyone again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment