Welcome to Lot 829!!
Hi there. I wanted to create a forum to keep in touch with my friends and my immediate and extended family when talking on the phone, e-mailing, or even writing a letter just isn't feasible. I'm hoping to update this site as often as I can, so be sure to bookmark this URL!
Regards,
Jon-Paul
Regards,
Jon-Paul
Friday, September 12, 2008
Closing on the Park Home--3 months later??
So today Lynn, Max, and I headed up to Sussex to close on our Park Home, though we've had the unit already for nearly 3 months. In any event, the day was cloudy and cool (my type of weather is in the air, I can feel it!), and the drive was long, but at least we got this effort out of the way. Getting something off your back is a nice way to start an extended weekend. That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment