Welcome to Lot 829!!

Hi there. I wanted to create a forum to keep in touch with my friends and my immediate and extended family when talking on the phone, e-mailing, or even writing a letter just isn't feasible. I'm hoping to update this site as often as I can, so be sure to bookmark this URL!

Regards,

Jon-Paul


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sister and Brother-In-Law visit Lake Adventure

Hey everyone. This past Saturday saw my sister, her husband, Max, and I take an afternoon drive to Lake Adventure. Needless to say, the weather made the trip little more than a 'meet and greet' of the new Park Home. Having been their first visit to Lake Adventure since 2001, Dionne and Bob were somewhat surprised at how much development had taken place in the areas we typically pass through on our way to the site. They were thrilled to finally have a chance to see the new place and shed, as well as spend time with Max and I (we don't do that enough given everyone's opposite schedules). After the visit to the site was an informal tradition I've adopted this summer of having dinner at Yetter's Diner on 206 (in Augusta).

Despite a brief visit and the dreary weather conditions, it was nice to get back up to the mountains again and get a chance to catch the leaves begin their transformation from the various shades of greens to the various orange, brown, and red colors we're so accustom to when these months of the year roll around.

No comments: